Facing a criminal charge is a serious matter and having the proper legal advice and representation cannot be overestimated. Whether or not you are being investigated or have been taken into custody, seeking legal representation at the earliest opportunity will go a long way to ensuring you receive the best and most appropriate advice for your particular circumstance.
At Poe Kiely Hogan Lanigan we provide a full legal defence service and have considerable experience in criminal defence cases, including successfully taking appeals to the Court of Criminal Appeal. Regardless of the type or severity of the charges faced, we will quickly assess the charge made against you and determine the appropriate legal strategy, managing a case from start to conclusion.
The criminal defence team at Poe Kiely Hogan Lanigan are all on the Irish Criminal Legal Aid Panel and can therefore seek aid for qualifying clients.
We provide specialist legal advice on the following areas:
- Representation in Criminal Courts
- Advise during a Criminal Investigation
- Garda Station Visits
- Offences under the Misuse of Drugs Acts to include Sale/Supply, Cultivation and possession
- Public order offences, to include intoxication and Threatening/Abusive behaviour
- All Road Traffic Offences, including Dangerous Driving & Drink Driving charges
- Serious crime defence
- Criminal appeals in the Circuit Court and Court of Criminal Appeals
To find out more about how Poe Kiely Hogan Lanigan Solicitors can assist you with Criminal Defence, please click here to complete our short form and we will be in touch.