Running a business has its ups and downs and can be rife with challenges. In particular commercial issues can be a cause for concern for business owners, taking up a lot of time and making it difficult to develop and grow your business.
With over four decades working with large and small businesses across a range of industries, Poe Kiely Hogan Lanigan have amassed a wealth of knowledge and experience in the area of commercial and corporation law. From drafting and negotiating commercial agreements to managing the sale or transfer of a business, we have worked on projects including business parks, retail developments, commercial leases and multi-tenant developments in Kilkenny, the South East and throughout Ireland.
We know how important it is for you to know your business is in order and operating how it should be, free of legal penalties and discord. This is why we work at pace to sort out your business affairs so that you can focus on the important day-to-day management of operating your business.
We provide specialist legal advice on the following areas:
- Mergers & Acquisitions; Joint Ventures; Banking & Financing; Commercial Contract and Franchises; Registration & Compliance.
- Company Formation
- Business Restructuring
- Sale of a Business & Assets
- Shareholder Agreements
- Share Buy Backs
- Commercial Agreements (Distribution, Agency and Franchising Contracts)
- Joint Ventures & Alliances
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Terms & Conditions for the Sale of Goods and the Provision of Services
To find out more about how Poe Kiely Hogan Lanigan Solicitors can assist you with Commercial & Corporate Law, please click here to complete our short form and we will be in touch.