There is a strong tradition of farming in the South East, and it is important to protect the future of this agricultural industry. Ensuring farmers have appropriate legal protection and representation is vitally important if they are to conserve and protect what they have worked hard for.
At Poe Kiely Hogan Lanigan we have a long history of serving the farming community and we are proud to advise and represent farmers, land owners and agricultural businesses from across the South East to ensure their assets and way of life are properly protected and safe-guarded. We know the trials and tribulations of farmers and their families and we have witnessed the farming industry change considerably in recent years. Now collaborative farming, long leasing and farm companies are becoming more commonplace.
Our vast experience within the agriculture and farming industries means we are extremely well placed to offer legal advice on legal matters, such as property and land law, health and safety and succession planning. At all times we will work towards a commercially-sound legal outcome that ensures our clients livelihood is protected.
We provide specialist legal advice on the following areas:
- Farm sales, purchases, amalgamation and sub-division
- Farm Leases
- Registration of Title to Land
- Wills & Succession Planning
- Marital breakdown and the Farm
- Farm Partnerships, incorporation of Farm Companies and other farming structures
- Tax issues
- Compulsory Purchase / Acquisition Orders
- Dispute Resolution
- Farm finance issues/Mortgages
- Farm payments/Grants
- Employment Law
- Public Liability, Employers Liability and Occupiers Liability issues and Personal Injury on the Farm
- Planning & Environmental Law
To find out more about how PKHL Solicitors can assist your agriculture and farming business, please click here to complete our short form and we will be in touch.