Following a period of ongoing growth and expansion in the firm, we are delighted to announce the appointment of six new staff.
Pictured From Left to Right
- Mary Palmer, Trainee Solicitor, Commercial & Property.
- Edmund Hennessy, Solicitor, Conveyancing & Probate.
- Emily Rockett, Trainee Solicitor, Family law.
- John Hickey, Managing Partner
- Chloe Smith, Trainee Solicitor, Litigation team.
- Rory MacEneaney, Solicitor, Corporate & Commercial law team.
- Sarah Loughman (not pictured), Receptionist.
Commenting on the appointments, John Hickey, Managing Partner, said: “I am delighted to announce this current round of appointments and welcome the new staff to the team at Poe Kiely Hogan Lanigan Solicitors. As a long standing firm in the City, these new additions reflect the current period of expansion and optimism in our local economy."
For further information please, get in touch to find out more.